How can you support Angelorum?
As a non-profit agency we are always looking for support and assistance from individuals in the community. Because of the diverse needs of our agency there are many ways in which individuals can help Angelorum.
A great way to help the work performed at Angelorum is through the monetary support of our efforts. Any assistance you can provide is appreciated and goes a long way towards assisting the women who are confronted with an unexpected pregnancy. You can make a donation in the following ways:
- One-time donation. You may donate online using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover as well as with your checking account.
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Commitment donations – Regularly scheduled donations allow us to better ensure that we can continue to provide the needed support and comfort to our clientele. You can sign up via our online form or contact us for more information.
- Angel of the Day Program – provide the amount needed to run Angelorum for a day. More information can be found here.
As Angelorum does not provide legal or tax advice, you should visit with your financial planner, estate planning attorney or tax advisor before implementing any gift-giving strategy. If you should decide that this would be as beneficial to you as to Angelorum, or if you would like to find out about more ways of partnering with our ministry, please contact Kathy Dizard at 425-329-4569 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of material goods are always needed to give to women and families that come in times of need. Please consider donating any of the following material goods:
- Diapers – especially in sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Baby wipes
- Baby towel sets, receiving blankets
- Baby toiletries such as powder, lotion, shampoo, diaper rash creme
- Baby clothes, onesies, socks
- Formula & bottles
- Toys & books
- Cribs, high chairs
The greatest service that Angelorum provides is through the work of our volunteers. These are individuals who have chosen to give their time and talents to support the women we serve and the efforts of the agency. There are a variety of ways that you can help out. Please send us an email if you’re interested. Remember to provide your name and contact information so we can get in touch with you.
- Office Volunteers — Serve clients as they take advantage of the agency’s services and support structure
- Fundraising/Auction assistance
- Other support functions – if you have talents that you would like to share, please contact us and let us know. Some examples of valued skills are bookkeeping, computer skills, fundraising, (organizing a Church diaper drive, pancake breakfast, car wash, or baby bottle drive), public relations experience. Let us know your interests!